Wednesday, December 13, 2006

BUON ANNIVERSARIO, RAFFAELE!


Here [centre] is my wonderful hairdresser, Raffaele, with his team. He celebrates his salon's twentieth anniversary today. I would like to thank him for being my mentor, psychologist and friend as well as my hairdresser, and for allowing his staff to act as my occasional chauffeurs and handypeople. Here's wishing you many more years of happy hairdressing, Raffaele!
Questo [al centro] è il mio parrucchiere meraviglioso, Raffaele, con i suoi collaboratori. Oggi festeggia il ventesimo anniversario del salone. Io vorrei ringraziarlo di essere non solo il mio parrucchiere ma anche il mio mentore, psicologo ed amico e di aver permesso ai ragazzi di essere, a volte, i miei autisti e uomini tuttofare. Ti auguro molti anni ancora di lavoro felice, Raffaele!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Si, buon anniversario, Raffaele! (Shirley in England)

Anonymous said...

What a happy team of workers he has, congratulations from me too.

James Higham said...

The one on the left - I had to do a double take. For a moment I thought it was one of my girls from today then realized it couldn't be because she's in Sicily, like you. As for your hairdresser, I can see why you enjoy having your hair done there. You can just see the happiness in their eyes. It's a lovely pic.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I wouldn;t mind if one of those lovely ladies cut my hair (smile)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Shirl and Ellee. Thank you. I'll tell Raff of your good wishes and he'll be pleased. Thank you, James. They are happy people, aren't they? I relax when I go there. Hi, Steve. Nice to have you back! I'll send one of them over to Germany!

Ballpoint Wren said...

Handsome staff! I'd go there in a heartbeat, just because they sound like really nice people.

And your hair looks super, too, so there's another reason to sign me up!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, Bonnie. Yes, they are nice people! My hair only looks OK because of them... left to its own [or my] devices it frizzes in the humidity and does all sorts of things it's not meant to do!

Counters


View My Stats