Sunday, October 12, 2008

SUNDAY LUNCH









Friends are rallying around and I have been doing very well for lunch invitations, I must say! It is really thoughtful of them all and I appreciate it.

Today Irma made her lumaconi [snail-shaped pasta] stuffed with ricotta, basil and parmesan. The pasta was cooked, in the oven, in a tomato sauce flavoured with pork. The contorno was the pretty salad with fruit.

Then Irma crushed some almonds in the time-honoured way and sprinkled them over gel alla cannella [cinnamon gel].

It was all a triumph!

8 comments:

Crushed said...

All the pasta dishes look lovely.

Glad things are going Ok!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thanks, Crushed.

CherryPie said...

What would we do without our friends xx

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Quite so, cherrypie. xx

jmb said...

Simple but delicious. I'm sure you enjoyed it.

Ellee Seymour said...

That wouldn't have happened here in the UK. You do have good friends Welshcakes, the best.

Dragonstar said...

More yummy stuff.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I did, jmb. Hi, Ellee. Yes, I have wonderful friends here. Dragonstar and WW, it was both yummy and delicious!

Counters


View My Stats