Friday, September 18, 2009

MOUNTAINGIRL'S PHOTO CHALLENGE - "CLEAN"



It's Friday and time for my friend mountaingirl's Photo Challenge. This week's theme is "clean".

Dear Rosa is under the illusion that I don't have any wrinkles - would that it were so! She has been asking what I use on my face and I have promised to give her a home facial when she comes round tomorrow. This afternoon I've been getting everything ready for a good, deep facial cleansing: exfoliators, cleanser, toner, face mask and creams to apply afterwards. Now all I need is a cucumber so that Rosa can put slices on her eyes while I get to work!

6 comments:

jams o donnell said...

A nice selection Welshcakes but nothing compared to the not-wife's collection!

Ellee Seymour said...

I'm sure you will have the cleanest face in blogoshpere after using all these creams. What about giving Simi a facial?

Unknown said...

I love it :-) very clean lol

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I knew I liked the not-wife, jams! Hi, Ellee. She is due for one in the doggie-beauty-parlour soon. Thanks, mg.

Minnie said...

Lovely, witty take on the theme, Welshcakes! And such a kind gesture - lucky Rosa, being pampered like that. Hope you treat yourself similarly.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thanks, Phidelm. Every Sunday!

Counters


View My Stats