Thursday, October 21, 2010

ITALY MAGAZINE ROUND-UP - 19



Here is my pick of last week's Italy Magazine articles:

First of all, there are only 65 shopping days left until Christmas and a good place to head in order to solve those present problems would be the Oh bej, Oh bej! Christmas market in Milan.

Still with Christmas shopping, maybe the man in your life needs this and this CD is definitely going to be on my own wish list.  The most amazing news of the week from Italy was this surgical breakthrough  whilst a completely different kind of breakthrough occurred on Friday.  I liked the honest logic of this Northern League supporter and,  at the risk of losing my feminist credentials, I cannot help hoping that this film will soon be released outside France.

For my Patti Chiari column, I wrote in more detail about the Prickly Pear Festival at Militello and explained the linguistic confusion surrounding the term mostarda.

Happy reading.

4 comments:

Rachel Cotterill said...

Oh, no, we can't possibly be that close to Christmas!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Scary stuff, Rachel!

RNSANE said...

I enjoyed your articles in Italy Magazine...wish I could get to Milan to shop - and that prickly pear festival sounds like great fun.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thanks, Carmen. Yes, it was a great festival.

Counters


View My Stats