Friday, March 09, 2012

COSTA CONCORDIA - THE SONG

In January I wrote about Antonello Tonna, the catanese pianist who survived the Costa Concordia disaster.  Well, now Mr Tonna and another survivor, the Dutch singer Justine Pelmelay, have written a song about the tragedy, Il tempo si è fermato - Time Stood Still and here it is:

Antonello Tonna e Justine Pelmelay - Il tempo si è fermato



Mr Tonna told lasiciliaweb that all proceeds from the song will be made over to the Island of Giglio shopkeepers who helped passengers on the night of the disaster. 

2 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

Hi Pat, Great minds think alike and you have beaten me to it with this Sabato Song tribute, I have it lined up to share for SS tomorrow. :) I like the song, it must have been a dreadful experience for all concerned.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, LindyLouMac. Yes, I like it too - it's tastefully done.

Counters


View My Stats