Thursday, December 13, 2012

GIULIANA E CARLO

Tonight the new series of Masterchef Italia begins and it's as much fun watching the judges - kindly but honest Bruno Barbieri, the elegant, "cool" Joe Bastianich and "occhi di ghiaccio" [ice-eyes] Carlo Cracco - as the various dishes.

After a long and tiring day, I can't miss a moment of the gorgeous Carlo so I've got a pizza "for one" [by Sicilian standards] again.  This time it's called a Giuliana, containing four of my favourite things:  potatoes, sublimely spicy sausage, rosemary and grana cheese.


And now it's back to Carlo for me so see you all tomorrow night!

8 comments:

Lee said...

I really enjoy watching "MasterChef"...ours is over for this year...so I have to wait now until 2013. We do have a new one coming up in the near future..."MasterChef - The Professionals" - co-hosted by British chef, Marco-Pierre White. I'm looking forward to it, too.

Cuby said...

I have been glued to Masterchef the professionals from the very beginning of this series, it finished last night but I won't reveal the winner in case it should be screened for your TV. Enjoy every minute of your series. Pizza for one? Incroyable can only offer French.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, Lee. I'd like to see that, too. Hi, Cuby. We'll probably get it in about three years' time!

Rosaria Williams said...

We love these contests, don't we? The creativity and execution always amaze me.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Me too, Rosaria and the contestants are given so little time to come up with their amazing ideas!

Jenny Woolf said...

I never imagined a pizza with potato !

Trubes said...

The Pizza looks very appetizing Welshcakes, I would never have thought of putting potato in a Pizza, although, I shall try your recipe.
Thanks for your Christmas card, I hope you and darling Simi have a lovely time,
Much love,
Di,Chloe sends lots of purrrs and zzzz's xxxx
She's getting to be quite an old lady now, just had her 9th birthday, altho' she dashes around like a kitten, (when she's not zzzng)..xx

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Neither did I, Jenny, till I came here! Hi, Di. I'm amazed my card actually got there so quickly. Could the Ital post be getting efficient? Simi is 14 on Wednesday so I know what you mean. Lots of love from us both to you and Chloe. xx woof!

Counters


View My Stats