Thursday, December 19, 2013

BIRTHDAY GIRL




Hi, folks. It's Simi here!

I'm a big girl of 15 today but my mummy keeps telling me I've got more energy than she has!

Today I can do exactly what I like, I get lots of treaties and I can get away with any doggone thing so I'm gonna bark at that ole black poodle down the road and scare a couple of Rottweilers while I'm at it!

Hope you're all having lots of waggies and woofies today too and soon it will be time for Santa Paws to come!

See you at Christmas, fans  - be good!

Love,

Simi xxxx woof!

10 comments:

CherryPie said...

Happy Birthday Simi xx

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

No way , 15 already! Happy Birthday Simi, sure you will be spoilt. x

Nerys said...

Happy belated birthday Simi!

Claude said...

Happy Birthday, special little friend! And many more to come. Enjoy your day, Simi, with your loving mistress.

Leslie: said...

Hi Simi! Happy 15th Birthday! Did you visit Santa Paws this year or does he not visit Sicily? I visited him and asked for carrots, a reindeer antler to chew on, and some dried turkey treats. This is my first Christmas (well, I was only 4 weeks old last year) and I had lots of fun playing in the snow today. Mom says it'll be gone by tomorrow but I hope not.

Merry Christmas and Happy B'Day!

love from Tegan

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Simi says "Thank you" to all her kind aunties! Lots of love and waggiewoofs! xx
Oh, yes, Santa Paws is coming, Auntie Leslie! Lots of wags and love to Tegan, too. xx

Jenny Woolf said...

Oh, a little bit late - but happy birthday! How nice to have a day when you can do just as you like - many humans don't have that!
I hope you both have a super Christmas and lovely 2014!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Simi says, "Thank you, auntie Jenny - and from my mummy too!" x woof!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Simi!! What a beautiful girl you are!

xox
Constance and Coco

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Simi says, "Thank you, auntie Constamnce and woofs to you and Coco!" xx

Counters


View My Stats