Tuesday, December 24, 2013

SOMEONE'S READY!

Hi, folks.  It's Simi here again!

Our tree is ready....



Our table is ready...



Our stockings are ready....



I'm ready because I've had my Christmas haircut and I've got my Christmas jumper on again...



So all we have to do is wait for Santa Paws!



But hang on ... what's this that's suddenly appeared on the tree?



My mummy says I can open it at midnight!

I hope all of you have as much Sicilian pazienza as me!

Now, don't forget, fans - leave some doggy biscuits out for Santa Paws and look after your humans this Christmas!

Merry Xmas and lots of love from

Simi xx woofiewags!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Buon Natale, Pat. Or, it is Nadolig Llawen. Whatever, may you and Simi receive all of the Blessings of Christmas.

James Higham said...

Same here.

Santa Paws indeed! :)

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Merry Christmas to you and Simi, hoping you have a wonderful day and a very Happy New year , take care , best wishes Anne xx

CherryPie said...

Happy Birthday to you both :-)

You are well prepared Simi and you look so glamorous after your new hair cut.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thank you, Nick. Love to you and cats from Simi and me. xx woof! Thanks, James. Simi hopes Santa Paws has brought you something nice, too! xx woof! Thanks Anne and best wishes to you. xx woof! Simi says, "Thank you, auntie Cherie and Merry Xmas xx woof!"

Rachel Cotterill said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Simi says, "Thank you, auntie Rachel." x woof!

Gledwood said...

Hello Pat Welshcakes...
(hey did I tell you I found an empty bottle of Limoncello at our bus stop and upended it, just so I could taste one last drop of your namesake?)...
and hi to Simi who is such a lovely Fuzzypeg of a doggie who did a special bo for me
(look here for fuzzypeg piccies)
http://ecoenchantments.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/where-have-all-hedgehogs-gone-long-time.html
wishing you the most beatific new year 2014

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, Gleds. I'm flattered re the Limoncello! Thanks for link and love from Simi and me. xx woof!

Counters


View My Stats